Thursday, March 20, 2014

Help! My married Boyfriend wants to ruin my new relationshipi don't know where to begin this story from cos it very long but i'll make it short.i met this guy two years ago,he was my boss and a married man at that.i saw him like an uncle cos he's afriend to my family so i never suspected that he had feelings for me.during the christmas period, he asked that I follow him to the villa for his bro's wedding that his wife was out of the country and he just needed someone to help keep his money and valuables blah blah blah.we got to d villa and everything was fine till at night when he came into myroom and wanted to have sex.i rejected his advances towards me and after some weeks i fell(please no one should cuss me out)after d hols,he spoilt me silly with cash and goodies.this guy was obsessed with me he never allowed any guy come close to me honestly I had no option...fast forward 2 years later i met his single friend whom i fell in love with cos of his personality and how nice hewas..we started hanging out but nothing intimate and this married guyfound out and spoilt everything for me..now the only guy who I've ever loved is now telling me that he can't have any future with me cos of his so called married friend..ive tried to suppress the feelings but I just cant..please what should I do...am just so confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment